Thursday, October 11, 2012

Intro:

Well this is my first post so I'll give a little background on me:

I'm 23 years old.
I'm a southern lady. (haha, lady..)
Born and raised in Smith County, Tennessee.
Jack of all trades, master of none..
otherwise lots of college education with no degree. =[
But I AM a NREMT- Paramedic. =]
I've been in EMS since 2008.
It's crazy, it's stressful, but I still do it. 
WHY? ..I still ask myself that.
I've found my soul mate.
Jordan Lee Lankford
04/01/2012
When you know, you know & time doesn't matter.
God made us for one another.
I truly believe that.
I'm a born-again Christian.
I'm not perfect. 
I still fail; I still fall.
I don't always reflect God's love,
..but with time I hope to get better.



 With this blog I plan to de-stress my life, sometimes it's just better to get it off your chest and lay it out.. why not use a journal? Well I'd like to think this could be entertaining to some, but mostly a way for people to relate to one another through similar life experiences.. 
Enjoy.

-Brittany-



No comments:

Post a Comment